For many, coming up with an ideal landscape design for your home or business can be daunting. You likely have an idea about what you want, but it may be difficult to put into words, let alone down on paper. A great start to developing a landscape design is asking yourself a few basic questions:
- What is my budget?
- What elements of my current landscape would I like to keep and eliminate?
- What kind of materials do I want incorporated into my design?
- What do I want my landscape to say or convey?
- What examples would I like to emulate?
- What kind of an impression do I want my landscape to make?
- Will I continue to love what I’ve decided on for years to come?
Contact us and one of our experienced team members will be glad to help you through the entire process.