Our Landscape services include Landscape Design, Hardscape Design, Hardscape Construction, Paver Patios & Retaining Walls, Stamped Concrete Patios 7 Walkways, Three & Shrub Installation, Lawn Care & Mowing, Lawn Installation, Drainage Solutions, Irrigation Installation & Service, Mulch & Stone Installation, Bed Prep & Edging, Stone & Metal Sculptures, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Rooms, Decks, Pergolas, Water Gardens, Waterfalls & Ponds. If you can imagine it, there is a good chance we can create it.
For many, coming up with an ideal landscape design for your home or business can be daunting. You likely have an idea about what you want, but it may be difficult to put into words, let alone down on paper. A great start to developing a landscape design is asking yourself a few basic questions:
- What is my budget?
- What elements of my current landscape would I like to keep and eliminate?
- What kind of materials do I want incorporated into my design?
- What do I want my landscape to say or convey?
- What examples would I like to emulate?
- What kind of an impression do I want my landscape to make?
- Will I continue to love what I’ve decided on for years to come?
Our team of talented and experienced landscape designers will help you create a design that suits your specific taste and personality. Our expert installers will perform professional landscaping techniques and procedures to ensure that your landscape designs are properly executed.
Most importantly, our designs not only look fantastic, but also function well from an infrastructural standpoint. This is the main advantage a customer has when working with a professional landscape contractor on their design.
Whether you are looking to give your current landscape a fresh look, plant flowers, cultivate a garden, or create a beautiful custom patio or walkway, Crooked Tree Nursery has everything you need! We are dedicated to providing our customers with high quality materials and excellent customer service. We carry a wide variety of mulch, stone, sand, topsoil, sand, stone and so much more . Our materials can be picked up at our store or delivered for your convenience. Come and see us today!
- Hardwood, Pine Bark, Cedar, Color Enhanced Black, Brown, Gold, and Red
- Bagged Mulch
- Topsoil – Screened and Unscreened
- Sand – 2NS, Mason, and Fill
- Stone – Pea Stone, 4A, 6A, Oversized, Crushed
- Boulders – 1’ to 4’
- Paver base and installation materials
- Ledge Rock and Flagstone
- Pavers and Block
- Weed Fabric
- Edging and Stakes
- Fertilizer and Planting Amendments
- Tree Staking and Care Materials
- Grass See – Sunny Place & Shady Place
- Starter Fertilizer
- Irrigation materials and parts
- Soil amendments
- Bird houses
- Trellises, arbors and decorative screening
- Water features
- Tree and plant care such as fertilizers and disease/insect treatments
- Metal frame hanging baskets
- Hanging baskets liners
- Shepard hooks
- Plastic, resin, ceramic and metal pottery
- Gazing globes, globe holders and hangers
- Metal, canvas and resin outdoor wall art
- Irrigation supplies
- Bulk goods
- Bagged mulch
- Natural and artificial pavers
- Do-it-yourself kit
Mowing (Commercial and Residential)
Proper lawn care can be a time-consuming task that eats up your leisure hours on the weekend or after a long day’s work. Whether it’s mowing your lawn, picking up leaves or debris, or dealing with “hard-to-grow” areas due to soil make-up or high shade areas, a lot of time and effort goes into producing and maintaining a lawn the neighbors will envy.
- Spring and Fall Cleanups with disposal
- Seasonal Shrub & Tree Pruning
Licensed Pesticide & Fertilizer Applications
- Fertilization Applications
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applications
- Pre-emergent Bed Control
- Limited Pest and Disease Control
- Mole & Grub Control
- Shrub/Tree/Perennial Fertilization
- Soil Testing & Corrective Measures Approach
- MSU Turf Sciences Grad on Site
- Potted Trees and Shrubs
- B & B Trees (2’ to 5” caliper products)
Sculpture and Concrete
- Indoor/Outdoor Signs
- Concrete Stamping
- Retaining Walls
- Indoor/Outdoor Sculpture
If planting a relatively large area, hydroseeding can be completed in a very short period of time. It can be very effective for hillsides and sloping lawns to help with erosion control and quick planting. Hydroseeding will typically cost less than planting with sod, but more than broadcast seeding. Results are often quick with high germination rates producing grass growth in about a week and mowing maintenance beginning around 3 to 4 weeks from the date of application. Fiber mulch accelerates the growing process by maintaining moisture around the seeds thereby increasing the rate of germination.
Drainage correction is a vitally important repair when you have serious water issues. Poor drainage will allow excess water to accumulate in the area and cause the ground to expand and heave against the foundation. This uneven shifting of the ground will fracture your foundation and cause damage to the infrastructure of your home. Signs of damage will be cracks in your walls and ceilings, and doors and windows that no longer function properly. We can help!
Disease Diagnosis Treatment
A symptom of plant disease is a visible effect of disease on the plant. Symptoms may include a detectable change in color, shape or function of the plant as it responds to the pathogen. Leaf wilting is a typical symptom of verticillium wilt, caused by the fungal plant pathogens Verticillium albo-atrum and V. dahlias. Our team of professionals can diagnose and treat any plant diseases you may have.
- Handmade Wreaths, Grave Blankets, Kissing Balls & More
- Garland & Decorating Décor
- Fresh Cut Trees
- Potted and Balled Live Trees
- Custom Decorating (Commercial & Residential)